This AWESOME list was curated by Atlanta Blackstar “blerds”:
MINORITY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION STUDENT PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (MEISPP)
- Program offers talented undergraduate and graduate students summer internship positions with the Department of Energy and our National Laboratories, with the goal of reaching underrepresented students in STEM fields, such as women and girls.
MICKEY LELAND ENERGY FELLOWSHIP
- Program sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Fossil Energy, is a 10-week summer internship program that provides opportunities to students who are pursuing degrees in science, technology (IT), engineering, or mathematics (STEM majors).
CLEAN CITIES INTERNSHIPS
- Program offers internships through the Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program, which unites Clean Cities coalitions across the country with students interested in changing the future of onroad transportation.
THE SCIENCE UNDERGRADUATE LABORATORY INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM
- Program encourages undergraduate students to pursue science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) careers by providing research experiences at the Department of Energy (DOE) laboratories.
MINORITY SERVING INSTITUTIONS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Students have the opportunity to work on exciting projects at NNSA’s laboratories, Federal field offices or with our small business partners. Many MSI interns with science, technology, engineering or mathematics backgrounds work in research environments with the nation’s top scientists and engineers.